手机知识|是谁杀死了知更鸟,谁杀死了知更鸟手机版下载( 三 )


是谁杀死知更鸟的全部内容? Who Killed CockRobin? 谁杀死了知更鸟?

Who killed CockRobin? 谁杀了知更鸟?
I,said the Sparrow, 是我 , 麻雀说 ,
With my bow and arrow, 用我的弓和箭 ,
I killed CockRobin.我杀了知更鸟 。
Who saw him die? 谁看见他死去?
I,said the Fly. 是我 , 苍蝇说 ,
With my little eye, 用我的小眼睛 ,
I saw him die.我看见他死去 。
Who caugh this blood? 谁取走他的血?
I,said the Fish,是我 , 鱼说 ,
With my little dish, 用我的小碟子 ,
I caugh this blood. 我取走他的血 。
Who'll make his shroud? 谁为他做寿衣?
I,said the Beetle, 是我 , 甲虫说 ,
With my thread and needle,用我的针和线 ,
I'll make the shroud.我会来做寿衣 。
Who'll dig his grave? 谁来挖坟墓?
I,said the Owl,是我 , 猫头鹰说 ,
With my pick and shovel, 用我的凿子铲子 ,
I'll dig his grave.我会来挖坟墓 。
Who'll be the person? 谁来当牧师?
I,said the Rook, 乌鸦说 , 是我 ,
With my little book, 用我的小本子 ,
I'll be the parson. 我会来做牧师 。
Who'll be the clerk? 谁来当执事?
I,said the Lark, 是我 , 云雀说 ,
If it's not in the dark 只要不在夜晚 ,
I'll be the clerk. 我就会当执事 。
Who'll carry the link? 谁来拿火炬?
I,said the Linnet,红雀说 , 是我 ,
I'll fetch it in a minute,我立刻把它拿来 。
I'll carry the link.我将会拿火炬 。
Who'll be chief mourner?谁来当主祭?
I,said the Dove,是我 , 鸽子说 ,
I mourn for my love, 我要哀悼挚爱 ,
I'll be chief mourner. 我将会当主祭 。
Who'll carry the coffin? 谁来抬棺?
I,said the Kite,是我 , 鸢说 ,
If it's not through the night,如果不走夜路 ,
I'll carry the coffin.我就会来抬棺 。
Who'll bear the pall? 谁来扶棺?
We,said the Wren, 是我们 , 鹪鹩说 ,
Both the cock and the hen, 还有公鸡和母鸡 ,
We'll bear the pall. 我们会来扶棺 。
Who'll sing a psalm? 谁来唱赞美诗?
I,said the Thrush, 画眉说 , 是我 ,
As she sat on a bush,她站在灌木丛上 ,
I'll sing a psalm. 我将唱赞美诗 。
Who'll toll the bell? 谁来敲丧钟?
I,said the Bull, 是我 , 牛说 ,
Because I can pull,因为我能拉牦 。
So CockRobin,farewell. 所以 , 再会了 , 知更鸟 。
All the birds of the air 空中所有的鸟 ,
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,全都叹息哭泣 ,
When they heard the bell toll 当他们听见丧钟 ,
For poor CockRobin. 为可怜的知更鸟响起 。
NOTICE 启事
To all it concerns, 通告所有关系人 ,
This notice apprises, 这则启事通知 ,
The Sparrow's fortrial, 下回鸟儿法庭 ,
At next bird assizes. 将要审判麻雀 。
谁杀死了知更鸟 Who killed Cock Robin?I , said the Sparrow,
With my bow and arrow , I killed Cock Robin.
Who saw him die?I, said the Fly.
With my little eye , I saw him die.
Who caught his blood?I , said the Fish,
With my little dish , I caught his blood.
Who'll make his shroud?I, , said the Beetle,
With my thread and needle , I'll make the shroud.
Who'll dig his grave?I, , said the Owl,
With my pick and shovel , I'll dig his grave.
Who'll be the parson?I, said the Rook,
With my little book , I'll be the parson.
Who'll be the clerk?I, said the Lark,
If it's not in the dark , I'll be the clerk.
Who'll carry the link?I, said the Linnet,
I'll fetch it in a minute , I'll carry the link.
Who'll be chief mourner?I, said the Dove,
I mourn for my love , I'll be chief mourner.
Who'll carry the coffin?I, said the Kite,
If it's not through the night , I'll carry the coffin.

推荐阅读